Visualization for Professionals
3D Nature provides tools that are designed to be used in many different professional fields. Historians, Archeologists, and Museums the world over have chosen WCS and VNS as their tools for creating historically accurate maps and depictions.
You’ll probably notice that all of the work on this page varies greatly. All of our tools allow you to express your own style, rather than imposing a certain “look” like so many other programs do. These tools put you in control.
- Recreate historical sights as they were in the past.
- Create three-dimensional explanatory maps and diagrams that will allow viewers to understand complex situations and geographical relationships..
- Design time-lapse animations or image series to show changes over a period of time.
- Educate students, museum visitors or others on environmental changes over the course of history.
- Illustrate books, magazines or web sites with historically accurate images.
- Cartographic features make it easy to prepare presentation materials.
- Design your scene and then export it using Scene Express for interactive exploration.
Visual Nature Studio and World Construction Set satisfy the needs of Historians at two different levels. Visual Nature Studio gives you greater power, precision and flexibility plus some extra features that WCS doesn’t have. World Construction Set is great for concept development where scientific and geographic accuracy are of lesser importance. Both programs give you the ultimate in artistic expression and photo-realism. If you would like to learn more about the differences between WCS and VNS visit our Product Comparison Page.
If you wish to further discuss how WCS or VNS can work for you please feel free to drop us a note or call our Sales office at (303) 659-4028.
Place an order via our secure web server.